Timber Management Software
The Plan-A-Head Timber Management software will help you to manage your production and control costs to maximise your profitability.
The Timber Management software assists you manage your expenses and inputs, control your block activities. This Timber Management software integrates with our Payroll program to control your wages.
Block records, Estimates, Soil Analyses, Operations, Yields and Weather Data.
Can sync with our Weightrack in field device
Production and Rainfall
Sync data from our weigh track
Features of Plan-A-Head Timber Software:
- Harvesting – data can be collected directly from the fields via the in field weighing hardware (see Weigh Track)
- Field Information – Store detailed current and historical records of each block.
- Soil, Leaf & Disease Analysis – Detailed analysis can be recorded against each block
- Inventory – All material usage and stocks can be managed along with the costs of these products
- Rainfall – Record rainfall data or imported via simple .txt layouts
- Global GAP – Supply global auditors with spray records
- Income and expense – These reports are available per hectare and kg produced
- Scouting – Record scouting records
- Yields – either timber/bark can be recorded and analyzed
Why use Plan-A-Head Timber software:
- Our Timber system has been developed with farmers and consultants in the industry
- The system has been specifically designed for Timber management
- Is easy to use
- Up to date with the latest innovations
- Integrates with our other Plan-A-Head modules eliminating duplication of administration
- Over 32 years experience in the field
- Many farmers trust in our Timber system
Need Assistance? Please feel free to give us a call, otherwise head over to our Support page.