Commercial Vehicle Management Software
The Vehicle & Assets Management System is a powerful yet easy to use management tool designed to assist you in the management of your vehicles and assets.
The Vehicle & Assets Management System is a powerful yet easy to use management tool designed to assist you in the management of your vehicles & machinery. The inherent flexibility of the system allows for the management of any asset type whether it be lorries, trucks, tractors, milking machines, plant/equipment, light passenger vehicles or buses, etc.
Fixed and operating costs as well as consumption and comparisons of different assets within the same class of asset.
System is linked to our Fuel device attached to the bulk tanks.
Graphs of costs and consumption always up to date.
Every few seconds data is updated from the fuel device attached to the bulk tanks.
Features of Plan-A-Head Commercial Vehicles:
- Monitor costs per hour/kilometer per asset category or individual asset
- Retrieve fixed costs per hour/kilometer and operating costs per hour/kilometer for the current and year to date periods
- Set up service intervals as the system will remind you to do the service or scheduled activity with details of what is required
- Generate job cards for scheduled work to be carried out
- Keep records of tyres i.e. dates fitted and kilometers traveled as well as position on the vehicle
- Reconcile bulk tank usage
- Keep ‘lifetime’ records on each asset and enables you to retrieve details of work previously done, by whom and cost analysis
- Keep stock records of parts purchased which have not yet been used and are currently in stores
- Make informed decisions as to whether it is more economically viable to replace or repair a vehicle as depreciation is automatically calculated each month and the current book value is always available
- Assists with SARS diesel claims and audits
Why use Plan-A-Head Commercial Vehicle System:
- Is easy to use
- Will assist you with your monthly vehicle records
- Integrates with our other Plan-A-Head modules
- Can be used with our Fuel Track hardware
- Over 32 years experience in the field
- Many businesses trust in our Commercial Vehicle system
- Assists with SARS diesel rebate claims and audits
Need Assistance? Please feel free to give us a call, otherwise head over to our Support page.