Vehicle & Asset Management Software Program, Vehicle & Asset Management Systemprevious page
Vehicle & Fixed Assets Management Software
The Vehicle & Asset Management Software Program with Vehicle & Asset Management System provides easy and comprehensive tracking of vehicle and asset running costs. Keep track of depreciation and current asset values.
The Vehicle & Assets Management System is a powerful yet easy to use management tool designed to assist you in the management of your vehicles & machinery. The inherent flexibility of the system allows for the management of any asset type whether it be lorries, trucks, tractors, milking machines, plant/equipment, light passenger vehicles or buses, etc.
The Plan-A-Head Vehicle and Asset Management System allows you to:
- Monitor costs per hour/kilometer/day per asset category or individual asset allowing you to compare efficiencies of assets within the same class. The user can set up target consumption figures for fuel and oil and the system will highlight vehicles with variances from these targets which enables management to then look at whether maintenance is overdue on vehicles or fuel or oil fraud is prevalent.
- Retrieve fixed costs per hour/kilometer and operating costs per hour/kilometer for the current and year to date periods. Fixed costs refer to depreciation, insurance, HPs. These figures assist a user in making the decision on whether it is more economical to use a contractor rather than own the asset in being able to compare actual costs vs quoted cost by contractor.
- Set up service intervals so that the system will remind you to do the service or scheduled activity and highlight how overdue the activity is. It also assists in planning and scheduling jobs for the workshops.
- Generate job cards for scheduled work to be carried out which means that information is recorded in an orderly manner and with no missing details for the operator to enter into the system
- Reconcile bulk tank usage either by dip-stick readings or meter readings, assisting in picking up errors in data entered or fuel theft.
- Keep 'lifetime' records on each asset and enables you to retrieve details of work previously done, by whom and cost analysis. Should a repair that has previously been done need to be done again, it is very easy to see who did it last time and whether a warranty claim is valid or not.
- Make informed decisions as to whether it is more economically viable to replace or continue repairing a vehicle.
- Get an up-to-date value of the vehicle should you wish to sell it as depreciation is automatically calculated each month and the current book value is always available.
- Set up budgeted expenses by individual vehicle or department helping in management of costs and highlighting deviations from the budget.
- Warranty periods in days can be entered against a part type and if that part is replaced within the warranty period, this is highlighted to the user to make a claim against the supplier or check if the original part has not been replaced with an inferior one.
- All transactions ie repairs and maintenance and service details can be transferred directly into the Plan-A-Head financial system, saving duplication of effort in entering this data in 2 places. Depreciation journals are also automatically generated in the financial system each month.
- The system will asssist you with your SARS diesel audits by giving you the claimable litres and printing detailed log books
With the purchase of any of Plan-A-Head Systems a Service Level Agreement (SLA) must be purchased. It is mandatory for the first year of use of the system.
The SLA includes :
- All telephone support
- All email support
- Requested changes that Plan-A-Head believes will benefit the program
- Updates to the systems
The SLA does not include on site visits/call outs. These are charged at the prevalent travel and time rate at the time of the call out.