Vegetable Management Software Program, Vegetable Management Systemprevious page
Vegetable Management Software Program, Vegetable Management System
The Vegetable Management Software Program with Vegetable Management System will do your planning and management controls with the Plan-A-Head Vegetable program. Control your costs and income - links with optional our Payroll and Financial programs.
The Plan-A-Head Vegetable Management System enables you to:
- Set up each field with size, crop variety, irrigation details and soil details.
- Access Graphical representation of data by field owing to link with Map Maker
- Compare fertilizer recommendations/requirements with actual chemical elements applied e.g N,P,K
- Determine best variety for each field and for your environment based on historical performance
- Generate profit and loss report for each field
- Control Stock based on material purchases and usage. Enquires of all stock movement on any stock item can be done to assist with explaining discrepancies.
- Monitor cost of activities completed on each field as well as get costs and income per hectare, ton yield, per variety, broken up into the cost categories ie fertilizer, chemicals , labour , mechanical and harvesting.
- Keep track of yields per field delivered to various markets which makes one more aware of price trends. Analysis of grades by variety and resultant income generated can be done.
- Record all rainfall and irrigation can be entered or electronically imported form weather stations so that yield per 100mm of moisture can be extracted. Rainfall graphs can be produced.
- Keep soil and leaf analyses – all sample results can be imported electronically or manually entered.
- Import all loads sent to market with prices, grade outs via the Technofresh website. This saves an immense amount of time in entering all this information and will be accurate.An analysis of produce not sold can also be made.
- Link with Plan-A-Head Payroll Management System. When employees work in a particular field this is recorded with their attendance. This then feeds into the Payroll Program thus giving labour costs per hectare/ton
- Link to the Plan-A-Head Financial System. All purchases of chemicals, fertilizers and other stock can be entered via the Financial System and downloaded into the Plan-a-Head Vegetable Management System’s stock records. This means that when these materials are used on any field the correct costs are allocated. Income generated per field can also be imported into the Plan-A-Head Financial System.
With the purchase of any of Plan-A-Head Systems a Service Level Agreement (SLA) must be purchased. It is mandatory for the first year of use of the system.
The SLA includes :
- All telephone support
- All email support
- Requested changes that Plan-A-Head believes will benefit the program
- Updates to the systems
The SLA does not include on site visits/call outs. These are charged at the prevalent travel and time rate at the time of the call out.