Timber Management Software Program, Timber Management Systemprevious page
Timber Management Software Program, Timber Management System
The Timber Management Software Program with Timber Management System assists you manage your expenses and inputs, control your field activities. This Timber Management Program intergrates with our Payroll program to control your wages.
The Timber Management Software Program enables you:
- Set up each block with size, crop variety, irrigation details and soil details
- Access Graphical representation of data by field, owing to link with Map Maker
- Compare fertilizer recommendations/requirements with actual application and resultant yields as well as a history of all soil samples done.
- Compare fertilizer recommendations/requirements with actual chemical elements applied e.g N,P,K
- Determine best variety for each lock on historical performance and environment
- Generate profit and loss report for each block, variety or season
- Control Stock based on material purchases and usage. Enquiries of all stock movement on any stock item can be done to assist with explaining discrepancies.
- Monitor cost of activities completed on each field as well as get costs and income per hectare, ton yield, per variety, broken up into the cost categories ie fertilizer, chemicals , labour, mechanical and harvesting.
- Keep track of yields per block delivered to various markets and makes one
- more aware of price trends. Analysis of grades by variety and resultant income generated can be done. Loads of timber or bark can be recorded.
- Record all rainfall. Irrigation can be recorded so that yield per 100mm of moisture can be extracted.
Rainfall graphs can be produced:
- Generate projections of growth over next twenty years.
- Link with Plan-A-Head Payroll Management System. When employees work in a particular block this is recorded with their attendance. This then feeds into the Payroll Program thus giving labour costs per hectare/ton.
- Link to the Plan-A-Head Financial System. All purchases of chemicals, fertilizers and other stock can be entered via the Financial System and downloaded into the Plan-a-Head Timber Management System’s stock records. This means that when these materials are used on any field the correct costs are allocated. Income generated per field can also be imported into the Plan-A-Head Financial System.
With the purchase of any of Plan-A-Head Systems a Service Level Agreement (SLA) must be purchased. It is mandatory for the first year of use of the system.
The SLA includes :
- All telephone support
- All email support
- Requested changes that Plan-A-Head believes will benefit the program
- Updates to the systems
The SLA does not include on site visits/call outs. These are charged at the prevalent travel and time rate at the time of the call out.