Sugar Cane Management Software Program, Sugar Cane Management Systemprevious page
Sugar Cane Management Software Program, Sugar Cane Management System
The Sugar Cane Management Software Program with Sugar Cane Management System will allow you to manage your sugar cane farm efficiently with South Africa’s best Sugar Cane management program. All your sugar cane production data, field records and costs are just a click away.
Current & Historical Field Information
- Each field’s information – field size, variety, soil type etc, soil analyses, irrigation, previous ratoon performance, loads, operations can be viewed from one record screen.
- Detailed history reports showing field performance per ratoon with total costs for each material category ie fertiliser, chemicals, labour, mechanical etc as well as total kgs of N,P,K etc applied together with recommendations.
Rain Readings & Irrigation Information
- Various rainfall reading graphs and reports can be printed or displayed on screen.
- This helps you to compare field performances in terms of moisture information which is used to calculate tons harvested per hectare per 100 mm.
Soil, Leaf & Disease Analysis
- Leaf analyses and disease and pest inspection results for RSD, eldana, smut, mosaic etc.
- Soil analyses determinations, requirements and recommendations from SASEX, Dept of Agriculture or any other laboratory can be captured or import electronically.
Materials & Fertilizer Costing
- Materials can be assigned to a cost category (i.e. labour, fertilizers, mechanical, chemicals etc) and allocated to fields.
- Various operation codes can be set up and materials can be assigned to these operations. Cost of operations per hectare or per ton cane or ton sucrose can be analysed
Delivery data, Test Results & Estimates
- Estimate input worksheets to set up progressive estimates for your Mill Group Board.Estimates will be automatically updated by importing delivery data and test results directly from SASA websiteSeason’s performance reports and graphs in terms of tons cane, tons relative RV and moisture can be generated.
- Cutting cycles to show each field’s cutting sequence and the dates to be harvested, can be generated.
- Data is automatically generated from Plan-A-Head and does not need to be re-captured in Map Maker in order to see the information represented in the format of a map.
It can be integrated with :
- Plan-A-Head Financial System. All purchases of chemicals, fertilisers and other stock can be entered via the Financial System and downloaded of the Plan-A-Head Cane Management Systems’s stock records. That means that when these materials are used on any field the correct costs are allocated.
- Plan-A-Head Payroll Management System. When employees work in a particular field this is recorded with their attendance. This then feeds into the Payroll Program thus giving labour costs per hectare/ton.
With the purchase of any of Plan-A-Head Systems a Service Level Agreement (SLA) must be purchased. It is mandatory for the first year of use of the system.
The SLA includes :
- All telephone support
- All email support
- Requested changes that Plan-A-Head believes will benefit the program
- Updates to the systems
The SLA does not include on site visits/call outs. These are charged at the prevalent travel and time rate at the time of the call out.