Sheep Management Software Program, Sheep Management Systemprevious page
Sheep Management Software Program, Sheep Management System
The Sheep Management Software Program with Sheep Management System is suitable for mutton, wool and stud sheep farmer.
The Sheep Management Software Program from Plan-A-Head allows you to:
- Monitor sheep fertility performance by keeping track of services, pregnancy tests, lambing and weaning details on ewes as well as conception statistics on rams.
- Monitor indexes including growth phase information such as birth and rearing status, average daily advances and corrected weights etc
- Keep wool details including shearing and fleece information such as greasy and clean fleece weights and indexes etc.
- Monitor marketing, days to market and culling information relating to the sale. Easy analysis of reasons for culling as well as grade out information which can be related back to the rams.
- Data can be transferred electronically for official performance testing, birth notification and fleece testing. Linking to electronic scales is also available for weighing of animals.
- Print worksheets to facilitate the manual recording of information such as servings, lambings, weanings, medical treatments etc.
- Inoculation schedule – the user can set up the sheep inoculation schedule they wish to follow and reminders are produced to ensure good flock health.
With the purchase of any of Plan-A-Head Systems a Service Level Agreement (SLA) must be purchased. It is mandatory for the first year of use of the system.
The SLA includes :
- All telephone support
- All email support
- Requested changes that Plan-A-Head believes will benefit the program
- Updates to the systems
The SLA does not include on site visits/call outs. These are charged at the prevalent travel and time rate at the time of the call out.