Poultry Layer Management Software Program, Poultry Layer Management Systemprevious page
Poultry Layer Management Software Program, Poultry Layer Management System
The Poultry Layer Management Software Program with a Poultry Layer Management System provides a simple but highly effective management progam and system for poultry layers.
The Plan-A-Head Poultry Layer Management Software System allows you to:
- Set up various layer breeds and relative target production for age
- Set up your own cost categories eg. feed, water, sawdust, gas etc
- Monitor actual layer egg production against target for each breed.
- Monitor average cost per dozen against cost of feed, water, transport, packaging etc
- Keep lifetime record of mortality, production per layer flock
- Compare costs by layer flock to identify problems in particular flocks
- Calculate feed consumption based on feed allocated to layer flocks
- Record weight of a sample of layer birds so that weight increases of grams per bird per day can be calculated per flock
- Record medical costs and treatments for each flock
- Graph key performance indicators
- Control stock of eggs, feed and packaging.
With the purchase of any of Plan-A-Head Systems a Service Level Agreement (SLA) must be purchased. It is mandatory for the first year of use of the system.
The SLA includes :
- All telephone support
- All email support
- Requested changes that Plan-A-Head believes will benefit the program
- Updates to the systems
The SLA does not include on site visits/call outs. These are charged at the prevalent travel and time rate at the time of the call out.