Pasture Management Software Program, Pasture Management Systemprevious page
Pasture Management Software Program, Pasture Management System
The Pasture Management Software Program with Pasture Management System provides key information for fostering an increase in efficiency and profitability. We have specialised and flexible Management Systems for Citrus, Grains, Pastures, Sugarcane, Timber, Vegetables and Grazing.
The Plan-A-Head Pasture Management System enables you to:
- Set up each pasture with size, variety, irrigation details and soil details.
- Access Graphical representation of data by pasture owing to link with Map Maker
- Compare fertilizer recommendations/requirements with actual application and resultant yields as well as a history of all soil samples done
- Determine best variety for each pasture and for your environment based on historical performance
- Control stock of chemicals, fertilizers etc based on material purchases and usage. Enquires of all stock movement on any stock item can be done to assist with explaining discrepancies.
- Monitor cost of operations completed on each pasture as well as get costs and income per hectare, ton yield, per variety, broken up into the cost categories ie fertilizer, chemicals, labour, mechanical.
- Record of grazing and animal units can be entered to enable you to measure grazing days and animal units that grazed on each pasture.
- Record metre readings resulting in kilograms of dry matter being automatically calculated.
- Record all rainfall and irrigation and rainfall graphs can be produced.
- Produce a wedge graph with kg dry matter, days since grazing and leaf stage.
- Keep Soil and Leaf Analyses – all sample results can be imported electronically or manually entered.
- Link with the Plan-a-Head Payroll Management System. When employees work in a particular field this is recorded with their attendance. This then feeds into the Payroll Program thus giving labour costs per hectare/ton.
- Link to the Plan-A-Head Financial System. All purchases of chemicals, fertilizers and other stock can be entered via the Financial System and downloaded into the Plan-a-Head Pasture Management System’s stock records. This means that when these materials are used on any field the correct costs are allocated.
- Link to Plan-A-Head Dairy Management System where litres of milk produced can be related back to pasture grazed.
With the purchase of any of Plan-A-Head Systems a Service Level Agreement (SLA) must be purchased. It is mandatory for the first year of use of the system.
The SLA includes :
- All telephone support
- All email support
- Requested changes that Plan-A-Head believes will benefit the program
- Updates to the systems
The SLA does not include on site visits/call outs. These are charged at the prevalent travel and time rate at the time of the call out.