Dairy Management Software Program, Dairy Management Systemprevious page
Dairy Management Software Program, Dairy Management System
The Plan-A-Head Dairy Management Software Program System provides:
- Cow Information Cards – Showing lifetime history of AI’s, production, calvings, mastitis, other medical and weight recordings. Production graphs as well as weight recording graphs are available for individual animals as well as the entire dairy herd.
- Milk Recording – official or unofficial milk recording facility. Electronic transfer of milk recordings to laboratories for testing and automated import of results highlighting problem dairy cows with high somatic cell counts together with their somatic cell count history and mastitis problems over their lifetime.
- The system has been linked to the major electronic milking machines thus saving having to recapture milk into the dairy system. The data path is bi-directional ie the latest data will either be sent or received from Plan-A-Head Dairy Management System to the milking machine software.
- Veterinary History – Option to generate a vet visit report with all dairy cows overdue for calving, not cycling, cycled after pregnancy tested positive, due for pregnancy testing together with all their current medical history.
- 3 Generation Pedigree – History of culled dairy animals kept on file enabling full pedigrees to be generated as well as extraction of information by genetic line.
- Fertility History ie: heats, services, calvings, etc. – Fertility history of AIs, heats, pregnancy test results on each dairy animal as well as conception stats by bull or inseminator can be extracted.
With the purchase of any of Plan-A-Head Systems a Service Level Agreement (SLA) must be purchased. It is mandatory for the first year of use of the system.
The SLA includes :
- All telephone support
- All email support
- Requested changes that Plan-A-Head believes will benefit the program
- Updates to the systems
The SLA does not include on site visits/call outs. These are charged at the prevalent travel and time rate at the time of the call out.