Orchard Management Software Program, Citrus Management Systemprevious page
Orchard Management Software Program, Orchard Management System
The Orchard Management Software Program with Orchard Management System allows you to manage your fruit crop more efficiently and profitably. Our Orchard Program has built-in features especially for the Orchard grower.
The Plan-A-Head Orchard management System enables you to :
- Set up each block with size, crop variety, irrigation details and soil details
- Access Graphical representation of data by field owing to link with Map Maker
- Compare fertilizer recommendations/requirements with actual chemical elements applied e.g N,P,K
- Determine best variety for each block on historical performance and for your environment.
- Generate profit and loss report for each block
- Control stock based on material purchases and usage. Enquiries of all stock movement on any stock item can be done to assist with explaining discrepancies.
- Monitor cost of activities completed on each field as well as get costs and income per hectare, ton yield, per variety, broken up into the cost categories ie fertilizer, chemicals , labour , mechanical and harvesting.
- Keep track of yields per block delivered to various markets making one more aware of price trends.
- Do an analysis of grades by variety and resultant income.
- Graph rain patterns over months and years
- Record all rainfall and irrigation so that yield per 100mm of moisture can be extracted. Rainfall graphs can be produced.
- Keep Soil and Leaf Analyses – all sample results can be imported electronically or manually entered.
- Set up various packaging codes
- Produce Growth projections assisting in preparation of budgets
- Set up Grading
- Record Fruit testing for juice % TSS, Acide etc
- Set up estimates by commodity and cultivar
- Produce Graphs for yields and cultivars
- Link with Plan-A-Head Payroll Management System. When employees work in a particular block this is recorded with their attendance. This then feeds into the Payroll Program thus giving labour costs per hectare/ton
- Enter cracking results
- Link to the Plan-A-Head Financial System. All purchases of chemicals, fertilizers and other stock can be entered via the Financial System and downloaded into the Plan-a-Head Citrus Management System’s stock records. This means that when these materials are used on any field the correct costs are allocated. Income generated per field can also be imported into the Plan-A-Head Financial System.
With the purchase of any of Plan-A-Head Systems a Service Level Agreement (SLA) must be purchased. It is mandatory for the first year of use of the system.
The SLA includes :
- All telephone support
- All email support
- Requested changes that Plan-A-Head believes will benefit the program
- Updates to the systems
The SLA does not include on site visits/call outs. These are charged at the prevalent travel and time rate at the time of the call out.