Automated Fuel Systemprevious page
Plan-A-Head’s automated fuel management system allows you to have full
control of your diesel that is dispensed from either a gravity fed
tanks or tanks that have a pump. When a vehicle needs to fill up Fuel Track will prompt for the vehicles
RFID tag, then the driver’s tag, the odometer reading will then be
captured along with the operation and field number/location that the
vehicle was going to work on. The fuel line will then be opened if the
details are correct and fuel will be dispensed. Fuel track will record
the total litres issued.
No Mains Required!
The system doesn’t need any mains power as it is powered completely by a
solar panel installed at the device. There is also no need to manually
collect the data with a data stick/memory stick, this is automatically
sent to a central server via GSM technology. That data is then readily
available in the Plan-A-Head Vehicle and Asset management program. Here
management reports can be printed displaying fuel consumptions, costs
per hour, locations that the vehicles worked on, logbooks, fuel
reconciliation reports to name a few.
- The device is easily installed by just attaching the fuel line to the nozzles provided.
- All that is required for the software is a list of assets in an excel document and we will set it all up for you.
- Onsite training is also available if necessary.
- Both the device and software is available in English and Afrikaans.
Benefits of using the Plan-A-Head Fuel Track system
- Control fuel usage automatically
- No more paper work
- Reduce fuel theft
- Manage assets more accurately
- Produce reports for SARS as proof of diesel rebate claims
- Reminders of services and licenses due